EXCLUSIVE! FREE TO ENTER COMPETITION - NO. 6
BowieWonderworld has TEN VIP Guest Tickets to giveaway for a "special VIP invitation only" DAVID BOWIE live club gig at The Kit Kat Club in New York City this coming Friday 19th November.
Please only submit ONE entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
(Helpful hint: All the competition answers can be found on this web site - use the search facility on the title page in the top left hand corner).
1. You must be able to pick up your ticket/pass late Friday afternoon (5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.) in New York City. The location of the Kit Kat Club is 124 West 43rd Street (between 6th and Broadway). After you pick up your ticket, you must make your way over to the Kit Kat Club. The show is scheduled to start at 9:00 p.m. There is no opening act. Doors open at 8:00 p.m.
2. The Kit Kat Club strictly enforces a policy of 18 years old and over. If you are UNDER 18 YEARS of age please DO NOT enter this competition because you won't be able to enter the venue.
3. This competition ends at 12 midnight (EST) on Wednesday, which is 5.00 a.m. (GMT).
4. The ten winners will be notified by email on Thursday daytime... you MUST confirm that you are attending the show by Thursday evening (midnight EST) at the latest.
5. Your entry must contain your full name and reply to email address. You will also be required to supply photo ID when picking up your winning ticket, i.e. valid driving licence/passport, etc.
6. ONE ticket per person, if you require two tickets you must enter their names separately.
All competition entries with the correct answer will be given an individual number, then 10 entries will be drawn at random. This competition ends this Thursday 18th November 1999. The web masters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
A huge thank you to David Bowie, BowieNet and Virgin Music for their generous offer and making this competition possible.
Question 1: "What is the title of David Bowie's latest album?"
Question 2: "Name the two female backing singers currently performing in David's live band?"
Answer: Holly Palmer and Emm Gryner
Question 3: "Name the three countries that David is scheduled in play live in early December?"
Answer: England, Italy and December
The ten lucky winners are:
Send answers by e-mail headed 'DB COMP 6'
IMPORTANT: Please address all entries 'DB COMP 6'
© Paul Kinder
18th Nov. 1999